Athotama Agencies is committed to operating in a manner that:
- Protects our employees and the environment;
- Adheres to government safety, environmental and health regulations; and
- Provides our customers with “value added” services so that they can further protect their employees, their property and the environment.
Through adhering to the principles presented below we will honour our continual improvement commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality. To implement these principles, our organisation will be held accountable for the following:
COMMITMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES AND OUR PARTNERS
- We will provide the appropriate resources and training required to undertake our operations to high Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards.
- We will assess Health, Safety and Environmental risks and take appropriate actions as part of our normal business to prevent environmental impacts, injury or ill health.
- We will ensure a culture of open consulting and communication between all staff, contractors and stakeholders at all levels on Health, Safety, Environmental and business quality issues.
COMMITMENT TO OUR GOVERNMENT
We have highly experienced sales teams with excellent contacts and cargo connections in all our markets.
COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS
We are experienced in handling all types of vessels and can provide port captains as and where required to assist in supervising vessel operations.